Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Lai Pup Party

Go down 
+6
Ayla-Tulay
Sky-Gin
Asenath
S1LV3RDO6
Rhavnora
swiftyuki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

Lai Pup Party - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Agate sniffed his way over to Trisha, Raylkoh, and Tuk. He held his weeping tail low and shook his head. "No! We can't pway Darkblood. M-my daddy, brudder, and mommy won't be happy," the little Shinlai objected. He was small, even for a pup, but his horns already had a sizeable curve to them. Obviously he would be small but he'd grow into the large rack he was bound to have.
Back to top Go down
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 am

Rein leapt out of the water and looked at the new pup. And then her glance looked around everyone else. "Come on guys, who said you had to be a 'darkblood?' Let's get him!" She growled playfully and took a stance, readying herself for a pounce.

(Rein you derp >:I)
Back to top Go down
http://swiftyuki.deviantart.com
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 am

Trisha looked towards Rein at her enthusiasm towards getting the new pup. She giggled and went over to Rein to get ready next to her. She had a point but she still didn't like this pup's attitude towards everybody, but she went along with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xoncha.deviantart.com
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:18 pm

"Come on guys, who said you had to be a 'darkblood?' Let's get him!"

Agate perked up, but his ears remained in a sad, flat position. He scampered after Tuk to snap his jaws at the little shinlai's tail. "My daddy and bwother are Darkbloods. Imma get you!" As a pup he had no censor. Whatever came to his mind, he said.
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:00 pm

"yeah lets cops and robbers!" Kyamos dropped the bandages when he got back. pounces on Darkblood pup, "Me and rest of pup are dailian! haha!" growls playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 pm

"Oh, I can I pway? Pweeze?" Raylkoh begged as he started to get up. His leg didn't bother him so much. "I wanna be aaa...whad a dawkbwood and Daiwan?" He suddenly realized he did not know either of these words.
Back to top Go down
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Trisha heard Raylkoh trying to get up and she scampered over to where Kyamos dropped the bandages then went over to Ray. "Howd on fiwst. Lemme wap you weg up!" She said. She wrapped the bandages around the wound and made it stick with some tree sap that was coming out of the nearby tree. "Thewe you go!" She then scampered back over to Rein.
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:16 pm

"Twisha do ya know whad a dawkbwood is or a dailan is?" He asked her as she bandaged his leg. "I wand a be on da good guy side, bud I don'd know who dey is."

Raylkoh got up when she was finished he was really exicted to play a game with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:43 pm

"Um, I tink Daiwians are the ones who follow Daiwa, the one who said she cweated us. And Darkbwoods are one who follow Dawius Kowdeth, he tinks we are our own cweator." Trisha said as Raylkoh had came up to her and Rein. "I don't know who would be da bad guys. I like Daiwians though cos my pawents were befowe..." She trailed off at the thought of her parents disappearing on her.
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 pm

"I think it's up to you to deci-to pick," Agate said. He couldn't quite handle the word 'decide'. Too many syllables for him. He shrugged his tiny shoulders. "My daddy and bwother are Darkbwood." A small shudder ran through his spine. "They'll be mad that I ran off. Mommy won't."
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 pm

((Oh my god.. how long have I been gone. Okay I'm dropping this because my work on my comic has distracted me so much that this rp has advanced 7 pages. LOL.))
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Xoncha
Pack Member
Xoncha

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 pm

((Alrighty c: We haven't advanced much here anyway ^^;))
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Suddenly a whistle blew from the bushes. A man on a mare was standing there looking at the pups.

"Raylkoh. It is time for us to go." He called to Raylkoh.

Raylkoh looked sad as he looked at the human.

"Ids ok. He is my boss. I bedder go wif him or I'm a gonna be in drouble." Raylkoh looked at his feet. "I hope da see ya guys again."
Back to top Go down
Ayla-Tulay
Friend of NooNoo
Ayla-Tulay

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 pm

((what the heck did i miss 0.0 ))

Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 pm

((Seems like a lot of dropping in and out and since Draco is pulling Tuk out the current action is null. I suggest we perhaps start a new thread?))
Back to top Go down
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 pm

(I am dropping out. I don't have much time now so I was having Raylkoh's foster father pick him up. That will be explained on his reff when I finish it it.)
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:31 pm

(dropping it? :C)
Back to top Go down
Saica of Fall
Pack Member
Saica of Fall

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Started a new one c: that way we can all follow the rules this time
Back to top Go down
http://muramani.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lai Pup Party   Lai Pup Party - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lai Pup Party
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6