Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

The Day by the River

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

The Day by the River Empty
PostSubject: The Day by the River   The Day by the River EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:16 pm

I finely started my own RPG but to bad its closed for other people D:

This rpg is for

Jeep-the-dragon and TheAlbinoBunny

We have started this a wile ago hopefully we will continue this.

------------------------------------------

"Yes, I'm sure Riya. I don't mind I dont mind if you touch me." Eldon now feels a vary cool breeze as he looks up into the sky. He quickly eats the fish that Riya chought for him earlier and he starts to lean agenst the tree, the leaves starts to fall on both of them. One of the leaves lands on his nose. When he heard 'handsome man' from Riya, he starts to blush right away and stops leaning on the tree.

"Riya, I do also feel like we know each other as well. Its strange but it feels right. I dont feel alone anymore, and it makes me happy.

Then Eldon starts to lean into her a bit as he looks up again at the sky. "Such a beautiful day, I say. The breeze feels so good. DO you think so Riya?"
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day by the River   The Day by the River EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

"Yes, I'm sure Riya. I don't mind I dont mind if you touch me."

Hearing that she scooted closer by him being next to him she felt secure which was a feeling she hadn't felt for a long time. For once she was glad she could feel this again. "Thank you, Eldon" she said softly.

She then watched him eat the fish she had given him, and she also started on hers a little since he was as well. It was a good fish she thought, but she had wished she could have gotten a bigger one for Eldon. "Sorry I could not have caught you a bigger fish! I .
could try again if you are still hungry?" she asked.

"Riya, I do also feel like we know each other as well. Its strange but it feels right. I dont feel alone anymore, and it makes me happy."

"I don't feel alone anymore either, and with you i feel so much more secure and I haven't felt this way in years! I am happy that I have met you eldon" she nuzzled him again. She feels him lean slightly against her and accepts it cause it feels so nice.

"Such a beautiful day, I say. The breeze feels so good. DO you think so Riya?"

"I do, Eldon I am glad we came out here together today! I hope there are many more days to come like this don't you?" she said loveingly.

Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Day by the River   The Day by the River EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:32 pm

"Thank you, Eldon" she said softly.

"No problem." He said softly as well.

"Sorry I could not have caught you a bigger fish! I . could try again if you are still hungry?" she asked.

"Maybe later, right now I just want to sit down for a wile and relax. I walked a lot today." Eldon said wile he smiled at her.

"I don't feel alone anymore either, and with you i feel so much more secure and I haven't felt this way in years! I am happy that I have met you eldon" she nuzzled him again. She feels him lean slightly against her and accepts it cause it feels so nice.

As she leans, Eldon leans right back, just slightly. "I do, Eldon I am glad we came out here together today! I hope there are many more days to come like this don't you?" she said loveingly. "Me too Riya, It was vary nice." Eldon's tummy starts to growl. He looks at his belly looking at it funny. "Well, it seems like I need to eat more." He chuckles. "Lets go get some more fish. I bet we both are still hungry. Ha ha ha."

Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day by the River   The Day by the River EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:36 pm

"Maybe later, right now I just want to sit down for a wile and relax. I walked a lot today." Eldon said wile he smiled at her.

"If you say so!" she chuckled and then layed down rest her head near Eldon.

"Me too Riya, It was vary nice." Eldon's tummy starts to growl. He looks at his belly looking at it funny. "Well, it seems like I need to eat more." He chuckles. "Lets go get some more fish. I bet we both are still hungry. Ha ha ha."

"I can hear that! I however am full after that big fish you caught me!" she laughed "Let's but I bet I can beat you to the river" and with saying that she took off. She looked behind seeing Eldon sitting in daze he must not have expected that she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Day by the River   The Day by the River EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:39 pm

((I'm sorry bun bun :C Its taking me a long time to replay. I feel bad. I have been busy))

"I can hear that! I however am full after that big fish you caught me!" she laughed "Let's but I bet I can beat you to the river" After she said that she darted off.

Eldon just watched dart off. "Hay!" He yelled. Eldon gets up and starts to dart after her. "I'm going to get you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day by the River   The Day by the River Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day by the River
Page 1 of 1