Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andeva
Friend of Hekili
Andeva

The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)   The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:54 pm

After seeing Aborox and Rubisa confront the human, Moose calmed down a bit. His hasty actions had resulted in an injury, luckily it was his own and not any of the females. Laying down, he took the weight off his ingured leg. A bit of blood had ran down his thigh. Watching Aborox handle the stranger, he notice Rubisa coming toward him with some bandages. Moose was comfortable with humans touching him, as he was raised by them. Rubisa began to tend to his wound, the bolt had bore itself in quite a bit and would not come loose easily. After struggling with it, she finally pulled it from Moose's flank. Wincing slightly from the pain he tried to act tough in front of the ladies.
Back to top Go down
http://aydenna.deviantart.com/
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)   The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:21 pm

VipSora looked gratefully at Tornado for the comforting nudge. All this action was a little much for a peaceful scribe. She gave Tornado a weak smile. VipSora sighed trying to collect herself and her thoughts. After all there was two gentlemen lai here.

Then it occured to VipSora she could heal Moose if they pulled the arrow out. She turned and saw that a human was a head of her.

"Um, If you like I could heal you if anyone has any water for me to work with." VipSora offered trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Rubisa
Friend of Wrynn
Rubisa

PostSubject: Re: The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)   The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Candy eyes the human again and circles around behind the group to moose and VipSora with Rubisa's water skin. It was fresh, but luke warm... Rubisa rinses her hands after removing the bolt, and cleans the area, before offering the water skin to VipSora. "Moose, you're a fine shinlai, and I'm glad you and Aborox were here to help..." she says softly. Candy's short fur begins to settle again...though her eyes are trained on the human still.
Back to top Go down
http://sammah-sam.deviantart.com/gallery
Andeva
Friend of Hekili
Andeva

PostSubject: Re: The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)   The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 am

Moose turn to face Rubisa, his smile more goofy looking than friendly

"Thank you for the compliment, and for tending to my wound" he said, his voice calm and soft

Looking up at VipSora to speak, "I'm not much of a healer" Moose told her "It would be appreciated if you are able to close the wound"
Back to top Go down
http://aydenna.deviantart.com/
Rhavnora
Friend of Silas
Rhavnora

PostSubject: Re: The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)   The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 am

VipSora smiled and pulled some of the water from the water skin to Moose's wound. She breathed deeply and then the water took a blue, green light as it lay on top. It probably itched some as the water pulled and healed the wound shut. When she was down she pulled the water away from the wound and pulled the water off the ground offered to put the renewed water back into the water skin so none of it was wasted.

"I'm not sure if you want the water back, but I can assure you it is clean." VipSora said.
Back to top Go down
Rubisa
Friend of Wrynn
Rubisa

PostSubject: Re: The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)   The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Rubisa smiled at Moose, giving his lower jaw a soft pat while he was healed... she received the water from VipSora with a smile, as she was nudged by Candy, causing a few drops to slosh.

"We've made quite a bit of noise here... should other hunters be about, we've given away our position... I strongly suggest we move on..." she offers, glancing at the human who attacked moose as she mentioned Others...

Rubisa climbs onto Candy's back, wincing at her ankle brace tightening when she put her full weight on the one foot... it seemed that the pair must have had a close encounter in recent days, by the blood on the brace, and Callandrea's paranoia toward strange humans.
Back to top Go down
http://sammah-sam.deviantart.com/gallery
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)   The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Jagter took a few steps back turned and began trotting away "That went better then I could have ever hoped, I'd thought they'd kill me for sure." he though with relieve. "All I can do I is try to find those bandits trail and hope I'm not too outnumbered." He mumbled frustratedly "I will never hear the end of this if I don't get the that damn horse back." The injured shinlai's groaning made Jagter feel bad "Poor creature and to think I was going to use a poisoned bolt..." about a few minutes of walking had gone by he stopped for a moment hesitantly wondering if he had used a poisoned bolt "Damn it I have to go back and check wether the bolt was green or blue." he sighed. He then turned and started back toward the group. "Atleast the poison isn'ht deadly I have to tell them that." he said. "I owe them that much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)   The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The swift and the strong (Hunting/NKZ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2