Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

The Mingle

Go down 
+5
Jeep-the-dragon
Silas
Rocket
Forrgotenrose
Khrests
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

The Mingle - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"Sitka..." Larkein rose to her feet and shook herself off. Though ashamed of having her beloved see her under these circumstances, she felt a surge of reassurance well up within her by the presence of her man.

A quick glance through the trees was enough to tell her that the party of Shinlai had all but scattered from the clearing. Larkein thought back to the terse confrontation between Silas Kordeth and the small Light Shinlai from earlier. "That boy better not have anything to do with this..."

"Lay off! I have no time to deal with you two!" The Darkblood spat from under Sitka's firm hold.

Lark huffed. Moving forward, she drew up alongside Sitka, brushing up against him affectionately as she faced Linx on the ground. She wanted to interrogate her. Larkein wanted to question what the Darkbloods were doing disturbing the peace in their forest and what the Modher boy was doing in the preserve to begin with. But time was of the essence for her and Sitka as well now that they knew there was trouble brewing.

"We can't stay here long, Sitka," she glanced at her mate. "Something just isn't right about this." she muttered to herself as she stared at the Darkblood in front of her.
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Morganism135
Friend of Adlai
Morganism135

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Mel looked at the grey shinlai on Vega's back; they had to have been around the same age...
She looked up at Vega, concern in her eyes, will she be okay? She kept close to Vega, but sped her pace up as the larger shinlai did as well.
She sped up as the lake came into sight, wanting to get to the lake for water and the injured shinlai... Having to find some other shinlai who can help her.
Back to top Go down
http://issamorg.deviantart.com/
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm

The last few yards Aderyn slowed down, panting shallowly. Not from fatigue, just from his own, deep rooted anger.
He had managed to easily track the little rat, unable to believe how he could have ever allowed Silas to help him.
Or be near his sister.
When he closed the final few feet he let out a seething breath, eyes fixed on what he could see of Silas' form.
He wasn't even sure he knew what to say to him. "How dare you." was all that came, at first, and as a statement, a demand, not a question. He stalked closer. He was not intent on hurting Silas, no. But he would make sure Silas knew not to come near his sister again.
If he hurt him she may not forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Silas slowly turned his head letting out a curse under his breath. He stood up, not faltering, trying his best to conceal his fatigue.
"How dare I what? This is none of you concern." Silas stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 pm

He stared at him, stepping closer. "You left my sister behind so that you could go and torment an innocent, smaller, female Shinlai. If you do not think that is my business you are far more arrogant than I ever thought." He bit off, growling.
"What will she think when she finds out? If she doesn't already know."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Silas stood strong, refusing to let Aderyn get to him.
"I don't know what she'll think, and I hope I never have to explain it to her. You had best move on your way, I would hate to have to hurt you." He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 pm

He watched him, steadily. "She will hear it." He said. "I will be sure she hears everything. For some time I thought Iw as wrong about you, but I wasn't. you are just as dark, and cold as Jalgan. And she needs to know that."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Silas didn't like the way Aderyn was looking down at him.
"That is where you are wrong, I don't have to prove anything to you. I hate to break it to you, but I love Ananth. And nothing you say or do is going to stop me from seeing her." Silas relaxed his demeanor, sitting down, showing how unthreatened he was.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:41 pm

He watched him. with a sense of almost pity, and a deep hatred at the same time. "No." He said. "But what she says will." He turned, to start picking his way out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Silas began to stand up to chase after Aderyn, but changed his mind. 'I cannot do this now...' He thought to himself. He moved around the tree's knowing he couldn't make it far without help, or without resting. He found an area, not far from where he thought Linx was, and curled up. A familiar pang of doubt curled up in his belly, causing him to sit and think.
'What if she doesn't talk to me agian...'
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Aderyn just took the route around where the attacked female was, and he knew Alkyone was, as well. He didn't want to be involved. He stepped out within sight of the commotion involving the dark female, Linx, but paid it no passing glance. Instead he carefully moved over to where Ananth still lay. He laid beside her and just spoke to her quietly.
Without Silas there to defend himself, if he even could, it was not good. For now the two just kept to themselves. And Ananth cried.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 am

Nootau watched from the bush as Aderyn and Silas argued "I was expecting a fight" he thought, relieved that no blood was needed. As the two both went their separate ways Nootau followed after Silas and slowly padded out of the shrubbery "Hey..." he said softly as he approached Silas and sat down next to him "You alright?" of course he wasn't, and Nootau knew this, but insisted to ask anyway.

-----------------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------------------------

Linx continued to struggle under the male, she watched as Larkein came near the two and rubbed herself against him "So the two are mates..?" she thought

"We can't stay here long, Sitka, something just isn't right about this."

"Yeah, she's right, you'd best be off now" she said with a huff, trying to persuade them to leave
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

"You Pushed yourself too far today." Dagda said softly to Alkyone. Her eyes were closed but her breathing was deep ad even. He lay down next to her resting his chin on her back. "Always having to play the hero, aren't you." He said to himself.

"I said I'd protect her..." Can a weak response from Alkyone. "I said I'd take care of her and I failed both of them." She said Not opening her eyes. "So can you blame me?" She asked tilting her head towards Dagda.

"No I can't. I don't know anyone else that would almost kill themselves for someone they barely know." He said licking her shoulder. There was a snort from Alkyone.

"Thats exaggerating it a bit." She said disgruntled. She opened her eyes and nudged his leg. "Help me to the clearing. I want to get away from this place." She said shakily climbing to her feet. Dagda also climbed quickly to his feet and let her lean on him.

"Oh I don't know, you looked pretty out of it." He said smiling slightly at her as the two made their way back towards the lake.

-----

They left the cover of the trees and headed towards the group of Shinlai. Alkyone nudged Dagda and said "Leave me with Ananth..." Her words dwindled off at the sight of her and Aderyn.

She stood watching them in silence before padding a few steps forward, leaving enough space for their privacy, and lay down, her head on her paws. She wanted to go and see her, maybe even try to comfort her, but she understood they may want to be alone.

"Go to Vera and see how she is." Alkyone said to Dagda. There was the faint pad of paws as he left her. She glanced after him and caught Vega's eye, giving her a half hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 am

After a long rest, Siren lifts up her head and looks at the forest where everyone chased after Silas. Siren moves her head near Reza and licks her little head and can see she was fast asleep. Siren smiles and looks at the forest again, hoping everyone will come back with Vera.

After a wile, Siren sighs, about to set her head down and then she sees everyone finally coming back. She can see a large dark grey Shinlai that she never seen before coming out of the forest and laid beside Ananth. Alkyone and Dagda also just came out as well and layed close to Ananth. “Where’s Vera?” she thought, hoping she will be alright. Then she saw Vera on the back of a Black and white Shinlai, just coming out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

He looked up at Nootau for a moment then rested his head dejectedly on his forearms.
“I am just tired.” He muttered, obviously not in a good mood.
“Would you go check on Linx for me? She’s over there somewhere; I have no idea what she’s up to.” He motioned for Nootau to check over in some trees. He then shut his eyes, refusing to talk anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:10 pm

“Would you go check on Linx for me? She’s over there somewhere; I have no idea what she’s up to.”

"Linx is here?" he asked, before nodding "Alright, just don't go running off again without any warning" he got back up and walked off into the trees. "Wonder what exactly she's doing here" he thought to himself as he walked, comming to where Linx was, along with two other Shinlai he had never seen before. "She's pinned?! How'd that happen? what's going on?" Nootau advanced out into the open "Unhand her!" he said with a growl towards the two Shinlai.
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 pm

| General reminder:
Faction confrontations need to be kept to a minimum, and preferably brief. xD
The original intent of this rp was mingling, with not so much drama as the other rp, and not so much fighting.
Use your words, people. Bv inside voices. |

Last edited by Khrests on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:07 pm

You should've noted Rondun and I about this instead of calling us out like this.

Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:20 pm

(Khrests, check your inbox.)
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:48 am

(Annddd I have no idea what's going on.)
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:17 am

Saphirawolf wrote:
((Your not the only one |: Dare I ask what's going on?))
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:59 am

Forrgotenrose wrote:
Saphirawolf wrote:
((Your not the only one |: Dare I ask what's going on?))

(I think it had to do with the fighting or something during the rp
i do hope i was not the cause of that )
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 am

Hey don’t worry about it guy’s it’s no big deal
We just have to tone down our confrontation’s a little bit
Back to top Go down
Khrests
Friend of Silas
Khrests

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:28 pm

| Seriously guys, like Silas said. xD I just got carried away with my first post pointing it out, is all. It's all good. |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:37 pm

(well nyway it's Alana's post o3o i can't move till then)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mingle   The Mingle - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mingle
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinlai Community :: The Pen and the Mask :: The Old Records-
Jump to: