Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Meet the Shinlai!

Go down 
+86
S1LV3RDO6
Ayla-Tulay
Saica of Fall
Asenath
swiftyuki
Nairo-ryu
GaiaWolfess
Adilinaria
Mooshu
metal_beak
Koma
Vhyxalas
Myst-Marquee
Elledontyoudare
Elika
Dreka
IrisHime
Jin
Wyco
Shaori
Rhavnora
ClaraWolfe
Holyfrap
Cheval4
wardog
Kaylex
KirivaniRiguya
CrossHound213
ruxas
Selousi
niteclaw
Nyliir
Magweno
Koshi
Dragara
Mo
Corgi
Momo
Windveil
Lenalis
Silveera
Zukuro
AirNado
Foxy
distortedgirl66
Blue
DarkAreodu
reyouke
Ronon
EaterOfNoobs
wibeke
SilverMender
BlindedxBlack
Toadfoal
SiraIceshine
Rabbets
Samateus-1987
Shukiern
Floari
JayAsylum
Uguru
MajehDragon
NthKaro
TheAlbinoBunny
Drake09
Ra
Chrizesu
Arukardis
Luna0194
Swolfy
GoredGuar
Jeep-the-dragon
Vertaki
Dragon-Logo
Amalthea
Rondun
LuneBleu
XxFATxCATxX
GiftToday
Aereosa
Morganism135
Forrgotenrose
Kordasai
Rocket
Elementalbot
Elvynne
90 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arukardis
Friend of Vera
Arukardis

Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Welcome Bunny! <333 8D Or can I stiil call you Niokki or Husky? xD It's just easier for me. C:
Back to top Go down
http://arukardis.deviantart.com
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Arukardis wrote:
Welcome Bunny! <333 8D Or can I stiil call you Niokki or Husky? xD It's just easier for me. C:
You just call me Husky! Or if you prefer more Niokki is well also. I just be much more used to husky :3 <3333.

I just said bunny cause it was in the name ^^
Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Hello all, I am NthKaro!

Go-by name: NthKaro, or Nth.
How did you find out about the Shinlai? Lunch Shenanigans
Shinlai? None, for I have not proven myself.
Fruit? I'm totally a Mango

Where can I find you?

Deviantart: http://kyuubi-of-the-night.deviantart.com/
Twitter: @GodzillaPrime
Email: IvySturkol@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://kyuubi-of-the-night.deviantart.com/
MajehDragon
Pup
MajehDragon

PostSubject: HITHARSMILEYFACE   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey Ya'll! My names Majeh and i have permishun to create a shinlai from the lovely alana<3-however i STILL havent managed to peice him together yet,he's been a W.I.P for some months now,and im debating weather to simply make him a balance of air and dark or simply just a dark shinlai.

Also hoping he could be a badass and be in the darkblood revolution 8D

Colours still a mystery- i was leaning towards purple and red,however i dont want to clash with anyone *^*-So any colour opinions would be apreciated!

My deviantart is redmajeheclipsed.deviantart.com - but my old with with more of my art is majeh-dragon.deviantart.com.

I hope we all get on great!
Back to top Go down
Uguru
Friend of NooNoo
Uguru

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:30 pm

um HI lol
I'm sure a lot of you recognize the name An-Tan, but if not, I'm Katarrhe on dA.
I'm not really here to roleplay because a) I haven't done it for a while and I'd suck lol and b)because my Shinlai lives in isolation far away from any kind of Shinlai inhabitation, so needless to say, he doesn't meet any Shinlai very often. I'm just here to try and keep in touch with what's going on in the Shinlai world and trying to get more involved in it all, since redesigning my Shinlai renewed my interest in the species <3 And maybe make some new friends as well.
As to how I came in contact with the whole Shinlai thing? Well, I'm proud to say that I was there when it all began! I was there when Alana uploaded her first picture of Wrynn and have witnessed the species progress ever since C':
Back to top Go down
JayAsylum
Curious Shinlai
JayAsylum

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey, I'm JayAsylum and I'm not new, really, but I haven't done very much yet ^^; But I will VERY SOON. I just need a scanner....

Alias : Elvynne
Shinlai: Cinn
What Element is/are your Shinlai?: Air
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: Random browse through DA looking at forest spirits
Where can we find you on dA? : http://jayasylum.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Floari
Pup
Floari

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:45 am

Hello there! I'm Floari! But you can call me Flo if you want. 8)

My username : Floari (almost on every site I subscribe)
Shinlai's name: Autan! You can see him here. (The ref sheet is old, I really need to make a new one.) He's mated with Saphirawolf's Nill.
What Element is/are your Shinlai?: Air shinlai Air
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: If I remember right, I was surfing on deviantART and found Alana. I looked at her gallery and found this awesome specie.
Where can we find you on dA? : You can find me at http://floari.deviantart.com
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be?:[/b] It's a good question. Maybe a mango. They taste so good! ^^
About me: I play piano and I really like the color indigo. And, uhm, I won't RP very much neither, simply because I'm not enough confortable with writing and reading in english. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Shukiern
Pup
Shukiern

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:03 am

"Please allow me to Introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and state. Been around for a long long year, stole many a mans soul and faith...."

My username Shukiern

Shinlai's name Shukiern!

What Element is/are your Shinlai? Water ^.^

How'd you find out about Shinlai? Saw Alana's first contest for the Shinlai and broke out the sketchbook as amazingly quick as I could!!! Started sketching up a storm and eventually came up with Shukiern. There are two others in that sketchbook... Maybe I'll see if Alana wants to use them in future contests or something as adoptables

Where can we find you on dA? http://diamondwhitewolf.deviantart.com ((been there for 7 years.....))

If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? I wouldn't... Im allergic to fruit IRL and as such the mere thought of it makes me want to puke... So instead, I will be a sirloin steak or a peppermint mocha

About me Born and raised in Eagle River Alaska, did speed skating from 6-12th grade, graduated high school as a LTCDR in NJROTC. Fenced my way through CWU for 6 years and finally graduated with a BFA in Illustration and Metal Work ((yes, I am a real life metal smith, yes I get to play with silver and gem stones, yes its fun, yes I love fire XD)) When I'm not drawing or working for Aaron Brothers Framing Company in Issaquah WA, I can be found out on the nearby trails with my Corgi Sir MacKellen or drawing up many lovely things :)

I'm really glad to be back into RP and hopefully it will get me writing again. After all I have two different novels to finish up!
Back to top Go down
http://diamondwhitewolf.deviantart.com
Samateus-1987
Friend of NooNoo
Samateus-1987

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Hello Everyone! I've been meaning to pop in here for some time, however recently starting full time at work has destroyed my desire to do very much after I finish each day.

Alias: Samateus-1987, Samateus, Sam, Sama
Shinlai: Methuselah, though I am hoping to be able to create a mate for him.
Shinlai Element: Dark
Account on DA: Samateus-1987
How I found out about Shinlai: Elvynne! She was advertising the community and I wanted to attempt to adopt one. There was a bit of drama that ensued, and that was remedied, and I was able to create my own! He's been through a few changes(and I am planning yet another update...) but I think I may have nailed him down for the most part.

I have an MSN and Skype, PM me if you want to chat.
Back to top Go down
Rabbets
Curious Shinlai
Rabbets

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Your "fake" name : Mingo

My Real name: Carolyn Mingo. o3o You can call me Caro, Mingo, Lyn, or the actual names. XD

Shinlai's name if you have one: I hope one day, to be allowed a male, and I would name him Nespe, and in the far far future, if I were to make a female, I would want to use the name Chepi.

What Element is/are your Shinlai?: Nespe would be Air, and I haven't thought of what Chepi would be, but probably Earth.

How'd you find out about Shinlai?: My friend Khrests has been showing me the art she has done of them for forever, and recently I found out she RP'd them. And since we always RP, I thought it would be fun to come here, and be allowed to make one, so one day we could RP Shinlai together. I also hope to make some new RP friends this way. :)

Where can we find you on dA? : You can find me at http://grasskitten.deviantart.com

If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? : Hm. I honestly don't know. Maybe a Plum?
Back to top Go down
http://rabbets.deviantart.com
SiraIceshine
Friend of NooNoo
SiraIceshine

PostSubject: Sira Iceshine   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Fake name: Sira Iceshine

Shinlai's name: I don't have one *sad face* But if I were allowed one...Hmm... I dunno what I'd name it yet :3
Element: Ice?
I found out about Shinlai through DeviantArt, and just browsed around and stumbled upon the ref sheets of some, then delved further.

My dA is www.wolvesnroses.deviantart.com

Fruit: I dunno, something tasty and tropical!

I will try to be as active on here as I can, but school routinely kicks my butt. (But that usually doesn't stop me!) I'm not used to RPing human characters, as I am used to RPing wolves and dinosaurs, but Hopefully I'll get the hang of it! I can't wait to meet everyone and interact with the Shinlai!

Also, I'm not what you would call an amazing artist, but I do take requests, and have yet to draw a Shinlai. If no one has a problem with it, there may be gift art appearing randomly ^_^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesnroses.deviantart.com
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Fake name: Toadfoal (or Toad)
Shinlai's name: I don't have one, for now I'm mostly reading up on the species, research hooray! I can't say yet what I'd name one if I had one, that would depend on his/her looks and personality.
Element: N/A
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: Ah, well that would mostly be because of Niokki (TheAlbinoBunny, it's hard to remember that's your username) and Arukardis. It's not their fault, I'm just curious and when I saw stuff popping up on their accounts about these things called Shinlai, and realizing that they resembled fuzzy reptiles (first impression, I know), I had to investigate. XD
Account on DA: Toadfoal, I always go by Toadfoal.
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be?: Oh I dunno, a kiwi?

Unfortunately, I'm usually a bit shy when it comes to a new website/group, but when I get my bearings, hopefully I'll be able to contribute in some way that's not completely spammish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
BlindedxBlack
Pup

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Heyya. You can just call me Blix. I know a lot of people say the whole 'art is my life!' thing, and I hate to be in on the cliché but it really is my life. It was my past, it is my present and it will be my future. Explanation: Ever since I could pick up a pencil, I was drawing. We have actually found my old 'Learn to write' papers packed away in boxes [You know, the ones where you trace the letters?] and they are just completely covered in erratic toddler drawings. As for now, I not only draw on a daily basis but I am the assistant teacher in a Photoshop class after school at the local middle school. I was a student in the class for the very first year it was around back in 2006. Since then, I have slowly been going up in the class and becoming less of a student. Now, 5 years later, I have assumed the title of the assistant teacher and I teach every third week, with the main teacher teaching one week and a free time the next week. I live for my class which is why, eventually, I would like to become an art teacher and be able to do that sort of thing every day, instead of just once a week, and actually be able to do it with more than just photography and Photoshop.
I don't have a 'Lai yet but there are plans out for a balance Shinlai named Kaneonuskatew that, for obvious reasons, just goes by Onu [pronounced Ooh-New]. He still has got a long ways to go which is fine cause I just found Shinlai's a couple of days ago and, thus, unable to get one at this time. And how did I find the Shinlai? I was flippin through people on my watch list and lookin through random art when, suddenly, I came face to face with NooNoo. And, well, who can same no to that adorable face? :) Noo Noo love
On DeviantArt its the same username: BlindedxBlack. I have been off for most of the past year and, since I created the account, my artistic taste has changed dramatically. For those reasons, everything on my account is drastically outdated. Over the past couple months, I have been picking though everything and redoing my whole account so that it’s more like current me instead of middle school/freshman me. In those months, I have edited all of my journal entries, redone some of my DeviousInfo, and taken off quite a bit of my old art. There is still lots to be done so please don’t judge me by my page. Thanks!

[EDIT: Onu is actually going to be an earth Shinlai. He was originally going to be balance but I had a change of mind. :) ]
Back to top Go down
http://BlindedxBlack.Deviantart.com
Arukardis
Friend of Vera
Arukardis

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Hey Toadfoal! I didn't knew you joined! :D
Back to top Go down
http://arukardis.deviantart.com
Toadfoal
Friend of Adlai
Toadfoal

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 am

Arukardis wrote:
Hey Toadfoal! I didn't knew you joined! :D
Hello! 8D
Yeah, so far I've mostly been lurking though, just got the guts to sign up for the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toadfoal.deviantart.com
SilverMender
Pup
SilverMender

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:17 am

Hola a todos!

I'm SilverMender (or SM for short), a mex gal that found out 'bout this whole community while lurking dA. I'm a laid-back person who could be described as sorta geekish (Lol, transformers, marvel, dc) and 100% gamer (got Wii, Xbox 360, PC and PS3) who will play pretty much anything; from a classic platformer like Mario Bros to action-themed games like Assassin's Creed, FPS (modern warfare, resistance series, halo), mob games (GTA, Mafia), RPG games and even the occasional Silent Hill or Dead Space. Occasional because I suck at scary games. SM<-- Wussie
ALSO. PC GAMES: TEAM FORTRESS 2 (CRY SOME MOAR') AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT BABY!
Aside from gamer nerd-talk, MOAR nerd talk! I started rping about 3 years ago (forum rp then WoW rp) but still fails epicly at it--mein Englisch ist nicht so gut.
For hobbies I like drawing (traditional and sometimes digi), painting (same thing), sculpting, playing piano (INSTRUMENT PLAYER REPRESENT!) and doing extreme sports along with fighting sports, (talk about feminine)
Anyhow--like I mentioned before, I am not very good at english, HOWEVER, i am always looking forward to improve. SO, if I mess up in grammar or skillz, DO correct me! I like critique, be it constructive or -AJSGDFA U SUX-

All of that aside, I am (think) an easy-going person and enjoy jokes (Yes, even racist ones involving mexicans :D share the lolz!) so feel free to act like a looney when I'm around!

And..I guess I gotta answer some questions now :X

---
Ex:
Your "fake" name : Silvermender (SM)
Shinlai's name if you have one: Don't have permission for one yet but I'd say the name would be a manly-sounding one.
What Element is/are your Shinlai?: I'd say he'd be Earth but who's power-hungry and obsessed with discovering an alternative to attain Balance powers (wield various elements)
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: OddOsprey's dA gallery was quite sexy to I checked it out and found out this whole shinlai stuffz.
Where can we find you on dA? : http://silvermender.deviantart.com/
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? : Sh*t, fruit? Why not a vegetable--they're yummier! Hurrr, alright...a cabbage. What? Cabbage IS a fruit! Last time I checked they were falling from the sky--not sprouting from the ground! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Back to top Go down
wibeke
Pup
wibeke

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Ex:
Your "fake" name : Wibeke
Shinlai's name if you have one: None, don't really expect to get one. ^^
What Element is/are your Shinlai?: Again, don't have one and therefore no element. I love the idea of a light/dark one though.
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: A couple people I watch on DA have shinlai. I thought they were really pretty but never bothered to look into them because I'm lazy. I admit the main reason I actually got off my but and looked is only because they vaguely remind me of toothless. -shot dead-
Stupid reason aside, I love them and the whole idea so now I'm here.
Where can we find you on dA? : I'm ker-fuffle there. Most of the stuff is old or not really my best work though, I really should update it.
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? : Something old and moldy so I could have a nice long life instead of being eaten alive like the rest of ya. >=)

So yep. I suck at introductions, but hopefully I'll stick around here.

Hey Aru and Toady! I recognize you! 8D

Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:40 pm

wibeke wrote:
Ex:
Your "fake" name : Wibeke
Shinlai's name if you have one: None, don't really expect to get one. ^^
What Element is/are your Shinlai?: Again, don't have one and therefore no element. I love the idea of a light/dark one though.
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: A couple people I watch on DA have shinlai. I thought they were really pretty but never bothered to look into them because I'm lazy. I admit the main reason I actually got off my but and looked is only because they vaguely remind me of toothless. -shot dead-
Stupid reason aside, I love them and the whole idea so now I'm here.
Where can we find you on dA? : I'm ker-fuffle there. Most of the stuff is old or not really my best work though, I really should update it.
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? : Something old and moldy so I could have a nice long life instead of being eaten alive like the rest of ya. >=)

So yep. I suck at introductions, but hopefully I'll stick around here.

Hey Aru and Toady! I recognize you! 8D

Oh hai there Wibeke! :D
Back to top Go down
wibeke
Pup
wibeke

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Hey nioki. ^^
Didn't recognize you with the different name. xD
Back to top Go down
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 pm

wibeke wrote:
Hey nioki. ^^
Didn't recognize you with the different name. xD

Hiya! Ah yeah I wanted to use my Da name here :3
Back to top Go down
EaterOfNoobs
Friend of Silas
EaterOfNoobs

PostSubject: Hullo   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 pm

HAY GAIS
Im EaterOfNoobs, and fairly new to the Shinlai world xD
I really suck at introducing myself and im basicly forcing myself to do this lul.
Im not even sure if im doing this right, so apologies! Not used to using forums, but i'll get the hang of it eventually I hope. c:
Also a warning, I use 'xD' and 'lol' WAY TO MUCH

Your "fake" name : EaterOfNoobs, or Widjit
Shinlai's name if you have one: Denali!
What Element is/are your Shinlai?: Air
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: Oh jesus, I even dont remember! all I DO remember is finding them and suddenly becoming obsessed with them xD I wouldnt shut up about them to my friends at school, and I doodled them all day long and thats basicly it!
Where can we find you on dA? : C: Here! http://eaterofnoobs.deviantart.com/
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? : A banana! Because for some reason, the word banana always makes people laugh! And bananas are cool because they come in their own wrapper MHMM.
Back to top Go down
http://cloudlace.deviantart.com/
Ronon
Pack Member

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi, My name i Vendy, but most of you know me as Rachelance or Rax.
You can call me Rach, Vendy or Rax :D
I'm new here on forum, but i'm a member of shinlaicommunity for 3-4 months (maybe).
I have one shinlai, he's fire shinlai and his name is Ronon I love you
I first heard about shinlai when i was doing an Art Trade with one cool artist on dA and i saw in their gallery pic for Alana. Then i went to Alana's gallery and saw more shinlais and her amazing works so i fell in love with shinlais and I'm really happy that i can own one!
You can find me on deviantArt here: http://rachelance.deviantart.com/

And, if i was a fruit, i would totally be POMELO! Cos they're sweet, big and tasty!

Last edited by Ronon on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
reyouke
Pack Member

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Denton Heya! Im Reyouke or Rey for short. I dont have a shinlai yet :( still working to either win one in an adoption or getting an adoption card for going over the top (and that probably wont happen). I found out about Shinlai through Alanaroseheart's page when i got bored an was looking at the most recent deviations.
My DeviantART is http://reyouke.deviantart.com and my skype is red.xvi (T.T please dont spam meh). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkAreodu
Pup
DarkAreodu

PostSubject: Newbie's in town!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Heya! Let my introduce myself:

Name: DarkAreodu, but everyone calls me Dark.
Shinlai: Don't have one. So, until I get one, I can be the black cat with huge wings and issues.
How did you come by the Shinlai community? It was actually Leo's ref, surpirsingly enough. I haven't really been active, though.
dA: You don't want to know, I'm a really annoying person, and bad at art too. LA
Fruit: Jackfuit. It's tastes horrible, it' s tough and chewy, and everyone avoids it as much as possible.

I'm always open for requests. ALWAYS. Also, I'm not really much of a forum bug, especially when it comes to html. You'll mostly find my on dA. Which, if you really want to know mine, you can go find it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkareodu.deviantart.com/
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Hiya~

I'm Apollo :) I actually found out about Shinlai through Saphirawolf, I watch her on DeviantArt and saw her reference of Nootau. I've been a member of the Community for a while now but only just got on the Forum. My Shinlai's Apollo. My DeviantArt is http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/. I'm often open for requests so feel free to send a PM or note my way and ask :)

If I were a fruit I would be an apple. (Pink Lady Apple :D )
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Shinlai!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next