Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Meet the Shinlai!

Go down 
+86
S1LV3RDO6
Ayla-Tulay
Saica of Fall
Asenath
swiftyuki
Nairo-ryu
GaiaWolfess
Adilinaria
Mooshu
metal_beak
Koma
Vhyxalas
Myst-Marquee
Elledontyoudare
Elika
Dreka
IrisHime
Jin
Wyco
Shaori
Rhavnora
ClaraWolfe
Holyfrap
Cheval4
wardog
Kaylex
KirivaniRiguya
CrossHound213
ruxas
Selousi
niteclaw
Nyliir
Magweno
Koshi
Dragara
Mo
Corgi
Momo
Windveil
Lenalis
Silveera
Zukuro
AirNado
Foxy
distortedgirl66
Blue
DarkAreodu
reyouke
Ronon
EaterOfNoobs
wibeke
SilverMender
BlindedxBlack
Toadfoal
SiraIceshine
Rabbets
Samateus-1987
Shukiern
Floari
JayAsylum
Uguru
MajehDragon
NthKaro
TheAlbinoBunny
Drake09
Ra
Chrizesu
Arukardis
Luna0194
Swolfy
GoredGuar
Jeep-the-dragon
Vertaki
Dragon-Logo
Amalthea
Rondun
LuneBleu
XxFATxCATxX
GiftToday
Aereosa
Morganism135
Forrgotenrose
Kordasai
Rocket
Elementalbot
Elvynne
90 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaori
Pup
Shaori

Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Hi all!^.^   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:09 am

Hi everyone! I'm quite new around here, and first of all please, allow me to introduce myself.^^

Your „fake” name: You can call me Shaori
Shinlai’s name if you have one: Sadly i haven’t got a Shinlai, but i really would like to create one. And i would like to name him Thanor^^
What element is/are your Shinlai. : I would like an Earth element, or maybe a water^^
How’d you find out about Shinlai: One of my dA friend have one, and i’m totally in love when she is drawing him, so i started to search about Shinlai, and now i’m here^^
Where can we find you on dA? : You can find me here http://shaori07.deviantart.com/
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? : Mmm, interesting question^^ I don’t really know, maybe strawberry, becaouse of spring and early summer^^

I really would like to be a part of this community, and not just earn a Shinlai and then slip away. I would like to RP with you all, but maybe you have noticed my english knowledge is quite poor..:( I have played many RPs, but only in my mother language. /I’m Hungarian/ And difficult to express myself in English. I can’t write beautiful, literally nice sentences=(

Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:46 am

hey I forgot to do this My name is Wyco-turmoil from dA

I currently done have a shinlai but I rp as a human
I found out about shinlai doing what I was doing best stalking people I found the shinlai communtiy and decided to join
My dA http://wyco-turmoil.deviantart.com/
If I had to describe myself as a fruit I'd say I'd be a Passion fruit because of their passion

I have rp a few times before I love action I love challenges and I love to do impossible things and go exploring possiblities in everything. I like to have fights (though I never kill ) because I believe it chanllenges minds
I'm considently on I stay true to forums I'm always near the computer note me and I'll chat and/or rp
Back to top Go down
Jin
Pup
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Name : Jin
Shinlai's name:I don't have one yet D:
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: I've seen them around dA and have a few acquaintances that own some.
Where can we find you on dA? : Art account- inuears.deviantart.com Stock account- Jin-KStock.deviantart.com
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? : Watermelon. I'm hard on the outside, mushy on the inside, and I make you pee a lot :D
Back to top Go down
IrisHime
Pup
IrisHime

PostSubject: Makin' a name for myself   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 am

Hi there, this is Iris-Uriko-Briefs from Deviantart. You can call me IrisHime or just plain Iris for short.
I'm a Capricorn, currently 23 years of age, dating one amazing Brit who goes by Kezzer/Rezzek, and a lover of all animals great or small.

I've had a huge interest in Shinlai for like... IDK, forever now. I think I saw them around a half-year ago and have been idly stalking the club for a while. I made a spectacular failure of myself when I applied for #3 of the adoptables from the most-current round (June 2011) - some of you may remember my entry, Ĕlōhím.
Apparently I didn't make as much of a spectacular failure of myself as I had initially thought,however, as Alana has given the wonderful opportunity to create a body for my beloved Lai, even though I didn't win the Lai that I applied for.
So currently I am in the process of making a body for him, but hopefully I will get him finished soon. LA
On the flipside though, Ĕlō has a very strong "soul" and he is ready for RPing purposes; just because his design isn't fully decided upon yet doesn't mean that I can't RP. C:

As for the obligatory questions:
username: IrisHime/Iris
Shinlai's name: Ĕlōhím Alaster Raizgoul
What Element is/are your Shinlai?: Earth Earth
How'd you find out about Shinlai?: Found them on DA and have stalked ever since.
Where can we find you on dA?: http://Iris-Uriko-Briefs.deviantart.com
If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be?: a pear - mellow and mild, sweet to my friends, but I can be "bitter" and say things that are "hard to chew" on if you cross me. fufufufufu èué
Back to top Go down
Dreka
Pup
Dreka

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Ello, A lot of people know me as Dreka, im a spazz so deal with it <3 I like sugar and I LOVE Lady GaGa , so i'll just introduce myself here at heaven. ^w^,

My internet name: Dreka, DrekaWolf
Allias: Nut, spazz, Puppy, *Insert long list of names*
Shinlai's Name: I dont have one at this present time. XvX
What Element would it be: Well should I ever get the chance to have one I think uhhh..... >_> Im not to sure. Maybe Fire because I was born in the morning? Morning being with the sun, the sun being fire XD But honestly all the elements I read about seem pretty cool.
How I found Shinlai's: Well aheh it's not a long stroy but its a funny one; I was on an extreme sugar rush and was just stalking dA. Than poof I saw an adoption entry with them. I was like What the heck is that? WTF BU I clicked it and found AlanaRoseheart was the speacies owner.. stalked her for a few minutes. Read about Shinlai, found the dA group and attacked. So yeah xD
My dA Page: http://drekawolf.deviantart.com/
If I were to describe Myself as a fruit, what would it be?: I hate fruit BL soo Id be a chocolate smuthard fruit. 8D

So if you see me RUN FOR YOUR LIFE say Hi, glomp me, do what ever you want heh,
WARNING
I Do Bite when provoked. I love you
Back to top Go down
Elika
Pup
Elika

PostSubject: Hello I'm Elika   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Ok so im not really good with the introductions and I hope i am doing this right ^^;

My name internet names ares Elika, or Swankie on DA. I sign all my art with my real name unless they are for other people on sim games, I play Furry-paws.com, EVS (Eagle vally sim), Right on Track, and my own that im still creating called Black rift. I enjoy joining art communities, I am in one other one called the Tala'Nynn which im truthfully slower with art there than I would like to be, however im not the only one heh.

I am a current student of Full Sail University going for my Bachelors degree in computer animation. I have always loved animal art, and computer engineered artworks, a couple of my favorite computer animated films are Transformers, Avatar, Iron man, and many more. I am studying hard to learn as much as I can in hopes that when I graduate I can work for Sony or Dream Works Studios. Most of my time is spent at my computer studying, doing classwork, artwork for others or myself and hanging out with my family. I do art in both traditional and digital mediums, so if I do seem slow with the art you now know why, well along with being married and having to clean, cook, and care for our 2 dogs 2 cats 2 rats and a snake.

thanks for making such a great site to join, I hope that im worthy enough to fully dive into this great site and make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Elledontyoudare
Pack Member
Elledontyoudare

PostSubject: Elledontyoudare   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi, My name is Elle. And you can just call me Elle ^^. Its pronounced as the letter "L"

I love comic books, anime, animals, hanging with my friends, instant messaging my friends that live far away, and spending time with my boy friend.

my favorite color is cerulean blue, my favorite comic book character is Tim Drake (The third Robin). My favorite fruit is...a lot (I love fruit). I cant pick a favorite animal. But I do have a passion for dragons.

I also enjoy RPing a lot, I play D and D on a normal bases. I'm a member at a few Forums like these and I hope to one day have a Shinlai of my own, because they are just that awesome.

But for now I have a Human Character named Maha-ra Ellexanor, she is very talkative, and enjoys seeing and talking to new people, so feel free to say Hi .

You can also find me here http://elledontyoudare.deviantart.com/

~Elle
Back to top Go down
http://elledontyoudare.deviantart.com
Myst-Marquee
Pup
Myst-Marquee

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 pm

-Call me Myst :) Or whatever you like :P I don't mind.
-I do not have a Shin Lai, and I don't expect to get one anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I love the species and the whole story, it's just that I know Alana and everybody else are probably too busy to deal with me. Also, I plan to further my knowledge of what is all going on. ;)
-I found out about the Lai from Saphy's page. I had Watched her on dA, and I saw her Noonoo, and I followed the trail to Alana's page and the species ref, and I loved it!
-You can find me at Deviant Art with the same username :)
-If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be?: I would be a strawberry. :3
Back to top Go down
Vhyxalas
Pup
Vhyxalas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Guess who's late to the partyyyy!
I've had my first 'lai for a while now, and have been meaning to get involved, but liiiiiiiiife is a jerk that way.

So here I am, the almighty (not really) Vhyxalas

You can call me Vhyx.

My dA name is Dongiovar, and I'm too lazy to write out the link for that
Shinlai: Shaktr "Shrike" Veyron, the Air 'Lai who is afraid of heights Air
I discovered the Wonderful World of Shinlai like most other people did, on dA, mostly through artists like katarrhe and Alana herself.
And if I was a fruit, I'd probably be a pineapple. Sharp, pointy and strange-looking on the outside, but with a considerable amount of work, what's inside is worth it, if a little tangy.

For future reference, I am a dinosaur nut, science geek and very, very busy college student, so expect long periods of lurking. Story of my life.

Back to top Go down
Koma
Pup
Koma

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Oh hey I'm Koma c':
First off, I'm not too good with forums and such, so, forgive me if I messed up the whole reply process ;o;

So um yeah my deviantART is Kodomas, but I guess I'm not allowed to post a link yet so you'll have to be lazy and type it in yourself c':
Sadly, I do not own a Shinlai D: But the people who do own them seem so nice and inviting, so I figured I'd join the forum and rp around a bit c':
So um YEAH I'll go make a nice little human character to use around the site I'm so excited sldkfjagf;glh

But for now here's a little more info about me o:
I am Koma,
A sophomore in high school ;o
I live in the Sunshine State! But I don't like it ;o;
I enjoy drawing, roleplaying, the outdoors (when it's cool outside :I), and listening to or playing music <3
Gorillaz, Linkin Park, Deadmau5, Pretty Lights, Two Door Cinema Club, Owl City, Daley, The XX, Pogo, and Passion Pit are my bands ;D And various other techno, Indie? (idk I'm bad with genre types), and 8-bit songs c':
My favorite movies are Inception, Scott Pilgrim, Napolean Dynamite, Shutter Island, and honestly ANYTHING by Miyazaki c':
I'm obsessed with Reeses Cups, hair, bubbles, drawing myself (shame), and the colors Black and Neon Green amg <333

Okay! Too much info? Too much info.
If we have anything in common, drop a PM? I love you
Back to top Go down
http://kodomas.deviantart.com
metal_beak
Pup
metal_beak

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Umm hello.
Im Metalbeak but you can just call me Metal. And yes, the name is similar to guardians of Ga'hoole. Ive actually had this name for over 6 years, so meh.
Dont be afraid to ask me for a sketch drawing! I love to draw and Im always willing to do a small sketch of anything you would want. C:

I own Nayomi a fire Shinlai. I was aloud to create her when I won second place in the recent shinlai contest. I was so happy when I found out I placed in it.
I can usually be found on DA http://metal-beak.deviantart.com/. If you cant reach me there(Which is really rare), Im on Dragcave as well with the same name MetalBeak.
And as for the silly fruit question...
I would be a banana, because bananas are awesome(like me -cough-) and they are fun to say bananananananananana.

Im still in high school but as a senior. So close to getting out. Once I'm in college I plan on majoring in game designing and minor in digital art.
Back to top Go down
Mooshu
Pup
Mooshu

PostSubject: hello everyone :D   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:54 pm

hello everyone, my name is mooshu but you can just call me moo :) i'm very new to all this but i'm excited, keen to get stuck in and get to know people ^^ i've been on DA for a few months now and have kept coming across these lovely creatures, so have come to find out what it's all about. All i want to do is make my own but obviously won't ;) maybe one day will be one of the proud and no doubt happy owners.I can be found on deviant art (MooshuFezrit) probally where i am most so come say hi :D i'm one of those people that is here, there and everywhere. I wouldn't say crazy, just excentric phnooar :D i work in customer service and will leave it there lol i hate my job but gotta get the pennies. i was doing an animation course but got sick and tired with how regimented it was and ended up quitting. i do my art for fun again ^^ woop woop
the fruit question?.......i'd say "banana" just cause i love to say banana xD lol

and beware the chuckwallas! as they be lurking under your bed with humous to eat with your toes :O
Back to top Go down
http://mooshufezrit.deviantart.com/
Adilinaria
Pup
Adilinaria

PostSubject: Hello I guess   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Your "fake" name : Adilinaria aka Adi

Shinlai's name if you have one: N/A

How'd you find out about Shinlai?: A long time ago on a Dev long forgotten I found the first Shinlai and loved them. I just recently found them again!

Where can we find you on dA? : Nothing impressive but you can find me as Adi-N-Skif on dA

If you were to describe yourself as a fruit, what would it be? : Mangoooo

Other: I'm more of a lurker, and I'm here to learn more about the Shinlai world. As a reader the world and history is super interesting and as an artist they're just flat out beautiful. I'm goofy but shy so it may take awhile for me to talk.

I just copy pasted what was in the introduction thing and added the end on! LA I hope I did this right!
Back to top Go down
GaiaWolfess
Pup
GaiaWolfess

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 am

Name : Sky
Shinlai's name: I dont have the right to own one a present but it would be Fusion :3
What Element is/are: again NA... but it would be light XD
I found out about Shinlai rather randomly. I fell in love with these masked reptilian furry thing XD and following the trails stumbled across the shinlai community... and have been detrimentally stalking ever since :3

My DA is GaiaWolfess.Deviantart.com

A...... fruit??
A kiwi :D Soft and fuzzy on the outside and just as sweet on the inside hahaha ha... ha..... Derp :3
Back to top Go down
Rabbets
Curious Shinlai
Rabbets

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 am

OH! Oh hi! I don't have a Shinlai, but my name is Mingo, and I am here. To be here. And talk. And you can find me on DA @ rabbets. LA
Back to top Go down
http://rabbets.deviantart.com
Nairo-ryu
Pup
Nairo-ryu

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Hello! C:

Nickname: Nairo-ryu, but you can call me Jun, Ari or Crona for ease C:
I discovered the species a long time ago, around when the first reference was posted. Have been eying them from a distance since then :)
I don't have a Shinlai~
I'm rather shy and a bit unconfident in my role-playing skills (use to do a FMA rp with my best friend years ago xD), especially after reading some of them on here but I'll give it a go !
I'm easy to talk to, just a little awkward in conversation xD
You can find me on dA as Nairo-ryu, on Nabyn as Crona and on tumblr as cronasanctuary. C:
Back to top Go down
Kaylex
Friend of Silas
Kaylex

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you.^^ Name's Kayla. I'm an active rper so if you need any advice/help let me know. I also sometimes do art trades and such.

Back to top Go down
swiftyuki
Curious Shinlai
swiftyuki

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Hello people. I'm swiftyuki. I just got a shinlai and would love to use her in roleplaying ;u;

You can find me on FA, DA*, Nabyn, Youtube, Facebook, etc.

*I'm most active on DA. I'll list my usernames below. They are very original.

FA-swiftyuki
DA-swiftyuki
Nabyn-swiftyuki
Facebook-Swift Yuki
Youtube-ShiotaroYuki

---

As far as shinlai go, I only have Rein c:

*EDIT*

If I do rp with anyone, note me on DA if I forget to post :U
Back to top Go down
http://swiftyuki.deviantart.com
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:01 am

Ollo, I'm just here to celebrate the new pup. Wao gosh wao aaah i am in ecstasy gosh aaah

Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 Tuk_by_favza-d5cbpig

P.S. His name is TUK!
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Asenath
Pup
Asenath

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:27 am

YO PEEPZ ASE HERE! Joining now the community to spread the lai love all around WOOOOOO! I will love to RP and Do art and you can all get me on my dA account. Hmm that sorta rhymed XDDD anyhow, here my character will be mah Beautiful Marduk which is in my da account by the name of Asenath-Nightroad :D so hope to be around a lot :D.
Back to top Go down
http://asenath-nightroad.deviantart.com/
Saica of Fall
Pack Member
Saica of Fall

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:57 am

Hiya peeps! c:

Alias : GreyWolfSpirit, Grey, Mur
My Shinlai : Saica
Element? : Earth Earth
How'd you find out about Shinlai? :
I saw Aydenna's first Lai Antissa and fell in love with the Shinlai's anatomy. After searching around a little more i came to love the species entirely! I watched Alana stream for years on her DA and i always will! c:

Where can we find you on dA? erm, wont let me post links yet, will edit on a later date

I'm horrible at forums so pardon me if i take a while to reply XD I don't bite and very friendly to most but Saica might think otherwise so make sure you mind your manners around her XD she might just sit on you |D
Back to top Go down
http://muramani.deviantart.com/
Ayla-Tulay
Friend of NooNoo
Ayla-Tulay

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 am

hello! :3
so i've been on here a couple days and just haven't introduced myself yet.

Shinlai: Ayla-Tulay
element: light
i found shinlai just browsing around, loved them instantly! so greatful alana Made one for me ^^
Back to top Go down
S1LV3RDO6
Friend of Hekili
S1LV3RDO6

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 am

hey hey! im silver from Devinatart as S1LV3RDO6
i found about shinlai after seeing nado and i love Shinlai ever since i found the species. so meet my shinlai!
Name: Kyamos
Element: Earth

i got an permission from Alana on livestream as she gave us to make pup C:

YEAH IM ACTIVE RP. I DISLIKE SLOW REPLIES LOL OKAY. BYE.
Back to top Go down
Holyfrap
Friend of Hekili
Holyfrap

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Hello everyone!

And welcome to the Shinlai Role Play forum! There's lots of new role play's open in the Village if you'd like to test out your skills! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns and such.

I ain't an admin, just a shinlai stalker >u>

I won't bite... but Viva might ;^)
Back to top Go down
http://holyfrap.deviantart.com/
TheAlbinoBunny
Friend of Adlai
TheAlbinoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:45 am

Oh my gosh a stalker... I dunno with Viva and your stalker-ness I might be afraid to ask you anything! I mean just look at Viva in that avatar that is proof she can get mad! haha

Anyway yes welcome new shinlai peeps! Hope you enjoy the forum and what not. And the rp's, random happpenings, art, and etc. I love you

Back to top Go down
http://Thealbinobunny.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Shinlai!   Meet the Shinlai! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Shinlai!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next