Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Nature anew

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zukuro
Friend of NooNoo
Zukuro

Nature anew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:59 pm

{ I just suggested turns to Elle, so that I could keep up, sometimes it takes me a while to get to a post and I hate having to play catch up when everyone else is three posts ahead, everything moves a bit fast for me here. = C}

Lynn tilted his head a bit as Selousi asked him if he liked fungus, he had to think a minute for a proper answer " well, I find them to be quite interesting and pretty to look at in nature, but I don't like them on my food of course...' he felt satisfied with his answer and nodded.

suddenly there was another shinlai and Lynn's tail swished slightly, he just hoped it wouldn't get over crowded. " it's a pleasure." Lynn concurs briskly as he sits himself back down.
Back to top Go down
http://zukuro.deviantart.com/
Elledontyoudare
Pack Member
Elledontyoudare

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am

Maha smiled as she sat down back on her rock and watched all the shinlai chat amungst them selves. she loved there prescience and she enjoyed being around them. But she couldn't help but feel out of place. She watched them and looked over to Jagter, then back at the group of shinlai. And then she caught the attention of a blue bird in the tree, she then found herself in a staring match with the small creature.
Back to top Go down
http://elledontyoudare.deviantart.com
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Although Jagter knew he was safe he couldn't help bu to feel a little uncomfortable, with him not being use to being close with shinlai 1 was enough but 3 was a crowd especially considering their size. But even though he felt uneasy he strangle felt a warm feeling growing "This animals are just like us...sorta." he thought
"I would have expected them to be more uncivil, but yet they reminded me of a few of my guilds folk." He continued in his mind "Yet still I shouldn't let my guard down." While Jagter was look at the shinlai he realized he sorta reconized one of them "That one could it be."he murmered "I don't think it is, could it?"
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:02 am

"Well, I Find them to be quite interesting and pretty in nature, but I don't like them them on my food of course." Lynn answered confidently. Selo looked at the mushrooms and laughed a bit.
"Well of course not, I'm just going to use them to make my home smell nicer." Selousi looked at Ahaloh, who probably already knew about the silly cave smell. It smelled a lot like a marsh or pond. Although it still had extremely fresh air. [b]
Back to top Go down
http://alphacortezi.tumblr.com
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 pm

(maybe we should ditch the idea of taking turns it's becoming unbearable waiting)
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Wyco wrote:
(maybe we should ditch the idea of taking turns it's becoming unbearable waiting)

Exactly. I haven't even been following the turns djjfjfjsd
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:09 pm

(It should be firs come first served I hate it when people jump ship I was really start to connect then click disconnected where are these guys at?)
Back to top Go down
Elledontyoudare
Pack Member
Elledontyoudare

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 am

(I was waiting too, not much I can really wright about right nows anyways. I figured the turns weren't a good idea once more people showed up, so yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Zukuro
Friend of NooNoo
Zukuro

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 am

XD I'm sorry, life kicks me around from time to time but you guys can keep going if it's really that hard to wait.)))

"I'm sure your home smells lovely then." Lynn said swiftly with a smile he then almost wanted a den of his own to settle in and decorate. he curled his lip with the idea and looked to Maha, she was obviously on her own page, but the other one still confused him.
now what was his puzzle?

shaking his head slightly Lynn returned his eyes to Selousi and Ahaloh.
Back to top Go down
Elledontyoudare
Pack Member
Elledontyoudare

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Maha felt the stare of another and she turned to Lyn, stopping her stareing match with the birdy. She then tilted her head at him as if to ask him a question. He liked the Shinlai, he felt like good company.
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Jagter began to wonder "Why don't shinlai wear clothes?" he thought clearly the where on the level of humans inelligince wiseand just as boring as normal people too. Jagter looked at Maha and saw she was looking at Lynn. "Lynndercote is a pretty strangle shinlai after all." he mumbled. Jager looked toward he familiar looking shinlai Jagter waited to see if the shinlai would identified him if it knew him.
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Selousi twitched a bit and then turned to Jagter. Did he have cinnamon on him? Or some sort of spice. She was certain it was cinnamon. She always hated the smell. Her brother would always burn it in front of her face. Then she stopped. Staring directly forward in deep thought, her face throbbed with painful memories. She had to find some water and take her mask off. But in front of all these people? She had no choice. It was horrible having to take care of burns. She backed up to the Mud and turned around, removing her mask carefully. From her left brow to her nostrils, there was burnt flesh.
Back to top Go down
Zukuro
Friend of NooNoo
Zukuro

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Lynn watches Selousi a moment as she starred, he started to wonder if she was ok, but when she backed of and removed her mask he let his tail droop. he cautiously stepped forward and sat beside her. the burned flesh on her face looked painful. he knew earth shinlai had no form of healing and he knew how burns could hurt.

being of the fire element his power was fueled by his emotions. he'd managed to burn himself many times in fits of rage.
"I have a paste for burns, if you like." he offered after a moment. unsure is she needed, or rather, wanted help.

nothing made him angrier then when a lady was hurt, he wasn't the sort to treat them lesser,weaker, or anything of the sort, his own mother had battle scars, but something about the way she was acting told him these burns where not battle scars. "who did that to you?" he asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Selousi was startled by Lynn coming up behind her, she flinched and shut her eyes. Vines with thorns grew ad a barrier from the ground in front of Lynn, but quickly lowered soon after Selousi caught herself. She was wide eyed, and staring at Lynn, obviously he knew what was going on, she relaxed a bit. And stuttered immensely before speaking. "Erm, I think I'll be fine," she said looking away, " I've coped with it for a while. It just brings back some awful memories." she said with her shoulders tensed and her head lowered. "It was my brother and father. They're darkbloods. They should be far off in West Rendali I guess. I don't need to worry about them anymore."
Back to top Go down
Elledontyoudare
Pack Member
Elledontyoudare

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 am

Maha noticed the cautious movements from Lyn, and she instantly started to make her way towards the two shinlai. He suspicions proved to be right once she caught site of the burns the female had. "Hay is everything alright over here?" Maha wished there was something she could do to help Selousi from the pain, but she knew next to nothing when it came to medicine, it was something she always failed at, it was a feminine thing she wish she could be better at, but yet she was always better at manly things.
Back to top Go down
Zukuro
Friend of NooNoo
Zukuro

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:36 am

Lynn only cocked his head back at the vines, his lips pulled into a frown. he knew what it was like to be rejected by ones own family and turned on by those you love. "I understand." he said simply, but perhaps with more meaning then one would guess.
"I suppose, their memory seems to still be a bother though."
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:35 am

(So sad that I couldn't go to Otakon :C. Maybe next year.)

Selousi looked somberly at Lynn. He really wanted to help her. But she saw Lynn frowning at what she thought was the accidental vines, "I understand," he said with gentle eyes.
Maha walked up and she gulped a bit, hopefully others wouldn't crowd her, she took a step back.
"Hey, is everything alright over here?" Selousi stuttered again, "Uh-u-um... W-we.." She swallowed again. "I'm f-fine." she noticed Lynn was speaking again. "I suppose, their memory still seems to be a bother."
She was silent, but nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 am

(wow you guys I was only sleep for 5 hours and I wake up to this awesome I have to catch up fast)

Jagter was shocked by the burns on the shinlai's face he was even more shocked by the barrier of vines with thorns but felt relief as he shinlai lowered them
"I did collect a few herbs but none where was a cinnamon herb." he said disturbed by what had just transpired
"If I where you I'd wrap that burn up with bandages before they become infected." Jagter figured he'd offer some advice because he pitied the shinlai "No wonder these shinlai is so skittish." he though to himself "The creature is wounded." "I have a paste for burns, if you like." Jagter had a mental image of Lynndercote mixing herbs with a mortar and pestle thought it seem weird to him "Shinlai make medicine?" Jagter said puzzled."Do you make it youself?" "If so then how you have no thumbs?" Jagter wanted to asked about the burns but could see she didn't want to talk about but something prompted his attention "Darkbloods" "Darkbloods...You mean the the group shinlai who broke off from the belief of dailianism?"
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 pm

(Oh god I just realized how similar Fluttershy and Selo are and I read all her speech in her voice asdf)

Selousi noticed that Jagter was interested by her past. "If I were you I would wrap that burn up with bandages before it gets infected." Jagter stated. She looked at him, then back at Lynn, then back to Jagter again. "Well it's an old wound.." she said, then continued onto replying to Lynn. A curious thing happened afterwards. Jagter was asking about the Darkbloods. "Yes, that's right. Until Ahaloh told me I didn't know about them. But I still remembered my father always talking about how Dailans had a ridiculous philosophy and that Darius was leading us in the correct direction. I think I'd rather stay neutral at this point..." She said with a slight nod. " I don't think the Darkblood aggression is right, nor do I think Daila was a goddess.. But I do believe she was a figure that gave faith."
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 pm

"But if the burns give you pain their not totally healed the bandages would help with the sensitivity of the burn." Jagter searched in his bag for bandages
"Here I have some do you want it?" he said as he began to pull the bandages out "On the subject of the dailians and darkblood it seems that their both the same somewhat just because a few radicals doesn't make the darkbloods bad." he paused as he fiddled with the bandages "Here these bandages are medicated they'll ease some of the pain." Jagter extended his hand out "I could wrap them for you if you want."
Back to top Go down
Elledontyoudare
Pack Member
Elledontyoudare

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am

Maha's face fell with the mentioning of the darkbloods.

She then decided that she didn't want to stay much longer, if the subject was coming up, she was determined to not be there for them to ask her questions. Maha hated the fact that she would be leaving a injured shinlai behind, but her feelings were to strong for her to hide them.

"Well I hope your burns get better. She tried to smile at Selousi. She then smiled at the others and started her way back the direction she came.
Back to top Go down
Selousi
Friend of Adlai
Selousi

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:58 am

Wait why does she hate thedarkbloods?
Back to top Go down
Elledontyoudare
Pack Member
Elledontyoudare

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 am

they killed her parents.
Back to top Go down
Wyco
Friend of Vera
Wyco

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 am

(please elaborate I would like o know how and why?)
Back to top Go down
distortedgirl66
Friend of Silas
distortedgirl66

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 am

Hallow simply sat and watched, feeling completely useless to the whole situation. Silently he stood up and took a few moments to decide whether he should leave.
Back to top Go down
http://distortedgirl66.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature anew   Nature anew - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature anew
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next