Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Woods of West Rendali

Go down 
+2
Forrgotenrose
Blue
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:14 am

From the moment he joined the group, he could almost feel the mood change. The pale Shinlai somewhat aways from him was suddenly tensing up, clawing the ground anxiously and looking... A little insane altogether. He was twitching his head every so little as if listening to voices, but Phlorian saw nothing but their own little group. He raised his two left eyebrows, hidden under his mask and checked wether the others had noticed this strange behaviour as well.

A younger Shinlai, staring intensely at the ground... Phlo couldn't see it too well, but he had a brightly coloured face and he as well seemed to listen to a voice no one else could hear. A prickling sensation ran across his spine. This was bad, very bad. These Shinlai obviously weren't the ones for casual conversation. Better prepare.

With utmost care, he weaved an illusion of light around himself, so close to his skin that the difference was invisible. The he started creeping backwards slowly, bending the light around his own body but keeping the illusion firm in place. Better leave too.
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:20 pm

A low growl from Lycu made Marrinus look up from Twi with a jolt. “Lycu…” he stared at the Air Shinlai, the silver male had his face set, his blank, expressionless eyes boring into the earthen sand on his side of the stream, his face planted to the backs of his paws. Marrinus knew that look from him, knew what it meant. “Damn it Lycu! Now of all times?” his eyes widened, he sent a quick glance in both directions, gauging the positions and reactions of the Shinlai around him as Lycu began to writhingly knead his claws through the ground. He was on the edge, this wasn’t good.

“Twi,” he said, his eyes locking with Lycuvayu’s panicked orange gaze, “I’m going to need you to hang back here for a minute.” He slowly rose to his feet, his eyes not leaving the disturbed Air Shinlai, he took a few steps around the pup and winced. His senses flared.

The dark coated Light Shinlai, the newcomer, through sheer cluelessness, suddenly vanished, diverting the rays of light from his body and mirroring the world around him to cloak himself in an insecure shield of invisibility.He could just pick up his movement from the lack of unnatural shadow in the treeline. “The idiot!” the thought flashed through his mind just as he registered movement on Lycu’s end.
Back to top Go down
http://oddosprey.deviantart.com/
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 pm

“Twi, I’m going to need you to hang back here for a minute.” Marrinus said, and without breaking eye contact he stood and began moving towards him.

‘Bad timing. I know, I know.’ He thought to himself, he could practically tell what Marrinus was thinking. ‘It’s not like I can help it.’

‘You’re telling me’ A random voice muttered

‘Shut it.’ He ordered instantly, teeth gritted and his eyes practically boring through Marrinus. A slight breeze was starting to ruffle the tree tops, the occasional leaf fluttering down to the ground around them. ‘Keep it cool, I’m doing fine, nothing’s wro—‘ His calming talk was cut off as his senses pricked and the harsh demanding voice took full control.

‘Light Shinlai! Illusions! He’s behind us! Threat!’ The voice bellowed through his mind, wiping out every other voice and subduing Lycu’s own voice. ‘ATTACK!!’ He snarled and flung himself around and backwards towards the invisible Shinlai. Teeth bared and claws exposed. He couldn't see him, but the slight breeze had picked up and become close to a gale. He could tell where Shinlai were from the area’s the wind didn’t pass through. And the threatening Shinlai was... There!

He landed with a crash and latched onto the other Shinlai, standing on top of him, claws in his shoulder muscle and teeth snarling inches from the other males face. “Coward!” Lycu roared down at him. “Face me and fight! Insolent coward!” He yelled down at the male, eyes burning furiously, and claws firmly latched onto his shoulder.

((Sorry Phlo. Teach you for stealing Marp ;D ))
Back to top Go down
http://forrgotenrose.deviantart.com/
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Eldon shots up, back on his feel as the whitish shinlai suddenly attacks another shinlai that was invisible. "Holy cow!" Eldon suddenly yells. "What is going on here? Why is he attacking him?" He added. He looks confused on whats going on this little group. He isn't sure what to do.

Eldon slowly walks away backwards and tries to stay away from the fight. 'This makes me want to split them up but I dont think its a good idea.' He thought wile he back up a little more. 'To bad all my eyes are bad besides one. Its so hard to keep track of them. I really hate fighting.' Then Eldon starts to walk to the vary dark colored shinlai where the young pup was at to stay away from the fight. "Hay, Dark one whats going on? Why did he suddenly started to go crazy and attacks the young shinlai. I can tell he's unstable at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:06 am

“Crap,” Marrinus ground his teeth into a snarl. He made to move towards the scene when the Earth Shinlai, Eldon, called over.

"Hay, Dark one whats going on? Why did he suddenly started to go crazy and attacks the young shinlai. I can tell he's unstable at the moment."

“You don’t need to know,” he spat coldly, grinning, “He is crazy.” With that he darted across the stream, lunging right as his feet touched the opposite bank, and barreled directly into Lycu, knocking him over and baring all his weight down on the Air Shinlai’s side to keep him pinned. “That’s enough, Lycuvayu,” he voiced sternly, locking eyes with the silver Shinlai and adding in a hushed tone, “Pull yourself together," his voice rasped as he pressed down on the male's shoulder, "If I don't get to go off on my own and kill who and what I want, then you don't get to team up with all your little buddies and go mad. Got it?!”
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 am

Icarus' eyes shot open. He felt that Light Shinlai putting his element to use, he had grown so familiar with it, learned to hate it. Icarus looked up and quickly regretted it. At that moment there was a flurry of movement as Lycu lunged at what appeared to be thin air.

They want to hurt me!
Use your eyes, brother! They are defending you! That Light Shinlai, Phlo, he's gone. Use your brain, little brother!

I... Icarus shook his head, trying to clear the voice, trying to halt his brothers whispering. He couldn't see the difference anymore between his brother's imaginary murmurings and reality.

He saw the dark one... Marrinus tackle Lycu, bowling him over and pinning Lycu to the ground quickly. The way it played out in Icarus' mind, Marrinus was attacking a friend. It didn't enter his mind that Marrinus was also a friend. Or that, a moment ago, it was Phlo who was the enemy. Yet now, Icarus had his eyes on Marrinus.

He's the enemy! Icarus was too far gone to tell who's voice it was.

Icarus lunged, eyes blinded by a sudden rage. His claws were spread like a tiger's, ready to latch and tear at flesh. A furious snarl rose from his chest, the very air seemed to rumble with it. Icarus reached out with his Dark element, raised two terrifying illusions of himself. Hideous grins, broken and ragged claws, crimson blood staining covered his mouth and oozed from his mouth- dripping from his chin.

The real Icarus lowered his large, curving horns, ready to catch Marrinus in the side with all the force of a battering ram. If Marrinus was going to move out of the way, or retaliate, he had best move quickly. At the same moment, he would have to let go of Lycu, in all likeliness.

It looked like all he'll was about to break loose.

(Sorry Rondun :P)
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 am

“You don’t need to know,” the dark one spat coldly wile grinning, “He is crazy.”

Eldon sees him lunge that the white shinlai and try's to pull him off then the other shinlai with an orange colored face lunge at then as well. "I guess this was a bad time for me to be here. I was hopeing a friendly chat with you all. but it doesn't seem like it." Eldon sighs. 'I guess I should do something, I just can let this blood shed just go on, but... what should I do. I never been in this situation before. Eldon thought wile watching the fight.

Back to top Go down
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:04 am

(Rhan leaves for THREE DAYS and all hell breaks loose. xD)

It had happened so fast, she watched as the slight twinge of Lycu's features grew and grew until he lunged at the newcomer. Marrinus had been brave to put himself in the middle of them.
Rhan stood up quickly, ready and eager to get involved. She was itching for a fight, it had been too long since her last. But she would not attack another for no reason, and there was no way she would would even consider turning on Lycuvayu or Marrinus, not after discovering what they were; the mention of Brute had confirmed her suspicions.
But she was in luck, for she felt a strange shift in the shadows around her. Icarus was staring to change. She could feel the darkness stirring within him, and sure enough he sprang, claws splayed wide and aiming right for Marrinus. Icarus conjured up two more of his nightmares in his own likeness, gruesome and bloody. Glancing quickly at Twi to ensure she was well out of the way of any quarrel, Rhan sprinted off after Icarus with adrenaline coursing through her body. Letting out a bellow to distract or startle the smaller male, she lunged at Icarus much in the same way Marrinus had just done to Lycu, catching his side in mid-air and forcing him to miss Marrinus by inches. But she had misjudged the impact and instead of pinning him down as planned, she landed on the ground some distance from the stunned white-and-orange Lai. Leaves and twigs flew through the air as she slid to face the male, flicking her eyes over the scene before her and letting out a low growl. "Boys, Boys! Check yourselves! What on Elaisha has come over you?", she smiled slyly at the others, keeping her attention on Icarus and anticipating what the Lai's next move might be, if indeed he chose to fight.

(last time I edit this, I promise..)
Back to top Go down
http://nyface.deviantart.com
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 am

(Woa guys, WALL of text XD. Oh, and Rose: ¬¬)

All had gone so well. One moment his escape had gone flawless, the next moment the Shinlai called Lycuvayu was on top of him. How did he know? The irrational and irrelevant thought echoed through his mind as his legs gave out under the force of the impact. The light blue male on back latched his claws firmly into his back and Phlorian roared in pain as the other screamed in his ear. “Coward! Face me and fight! Insolent coward!” A flush of anger washed over him. It was true, but then again, no one had to actually say it!

With a sharp motion, he jerked his head back, trying to hit Lycu in the face. At the same moment he tried to get a good grip of him so he could pull him of his back. Before that, someone else did the job for him. The dark grey male who's name he still didn't know had knocked his attacker of him. Phlorian immediately took a few steps back, wiping his shoulder with his paw, the blood trickling down steadily. His lips pulled back in a snarl. "Better a coward and alive than a hero and DEAD!" he spat at the other, already pulling light towards him to heal the cuts.

Suddenly he heard the female call. Surprised, he looked her way. He had all but forgotten she was even there. "Boys, Boys! Check yourselves! What on Elaisha has come over you?" she said, smiling so calmly it was infuriating. "Self preservation has come over me!" Phlo grumbled, but he wasn't going to try for more fighting now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:57 am

(holy crud, wait up guys! give me some time to actually breathe XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:18 am

Things started to stir, shinlai starting to get restless with each newcommer. Lycuvayu in particular seemed quite disturbed, clawing at the dirt in a silent inner turmoil. “Lycu…” Marrinus spoke, Twi looking up at the silver shinlai, glance switching from Marrinus and back to him. “Twi, I’m going to need you to hang back here for a minute.” he spoke towards the pup. "Wait, what are you..." she cut herself off and attempted to cling to Marrinu's forearm, but quickly let her paws slide as he rose to his feet. Twi lay out her usual sheet of shadows which allowed her a small range of 'visibility', one could say, and backed against the nearest tree. A sudden movement from Lycu, followed by a leap in to the bush and a loud roar, Twi yelped in a pitch. Things had suddenly turned in to a fight by claw and teeth. Twi felt her fur on edge as Marrinus tackled the silver lai, giving him a good lecture about self control. Soon after Rhan and Icarus followed in to the fight. Twi pant and cocked her head towards Eldon, who was now the only one out of this mess. She swallowed dry. "G-Get out of here!" and spat at Eldon in warning.
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 am

(Now ya see this is why I don't start a fight and go to bed normally. YOU ALL LOSE MEEE ;A;)
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 am

Forrgotenrose wrote:
(Now ya see this is why I don't start a fight and go to bed normally. YOU ALL LOSE MEEE ;A;)

(You are currently being pinned to the ground and snarled at. :3 (Well, Lycu is.))
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am

“That’s enough, Lycuvayu, pull yourself together, if I don't get to go off on my own and kill who and what I want, then you don't get to team up with all your little buddies and go mad. Got it?!” Marrinus snarled, pinning him down and pressing on his shoulder.

“S’never stopped you before.” He hissed quietly, eyes locked on Phlo currently healing himself.

"Better a coward and alive than a hero and DEAD!" Phlo spat towards him.

Lycu roared and flung Marrinus off of him, just in time to see Rhan ram Icarus away from Marrinus. “I’d rather die than be a coward like you.” Lycu spat back at Phlo, rolling to his feet and circling around Phlo. “A light loving hippy, more than happy to cast illusions over other Shinlai he doesn’t even know.” He hissed, sending a forceful shove of wind barrelling into Phlo.

"Boys, Boys! Check yourselves! What on Elaisha has come over you?" Rhan said, managing to smile, eyeing Icarus with interest and anticipation.

“Oh shut it.” He snapped at Rhan. “Don’t deny you’re itching for a fight too.” He said, orange eyes glinting as he eyed her. She hadn’t even hesitated to ram Icarus. Icarus was on his side and Lycu shifted over to him eyes locked on Phlo, flicking once or twice to see what the others were doing, not even looking down Lycu nudge Icarus with his foot, encouraging the kid to get up again.

Once sure Icarus was alright, he turned to face Phlo with a disgruntled snort and crouched low, claws spread and teeth bared. “Well then coward?” He hissed, starting to stalk towards him, a low hiss escaping him. “Or if you’d rather fight like a coward and use illusions, then two can play at that game.” Lycu spat. And with in a second. Vanished.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Icarus was too far into the charge to change direction now. Icarus was inches from colliding with Marrinus, ready to knock him off Lycu. A bellow alerted Icarus to Rhan, but in the second it took Icarus to realize what it was he was knocked on the ground.

Icarus felt the wind knocked out of him as he landed hard on the ground. He coughed and wheezed as he struggled to fill his lungs again. Icarus was dimly aware of Rhan landing far off her mark. Icarus guessed she had probably meant to pin him like Lycu. Icarus glared at Rhan, a shuddering hiss in her direction was all he could manage.

"Boys! Boys! Check yourselves! What on Elaisha has come over you?"

You need to pay attention, Icarus! They mean to hurt you, I know it.
Yeah, I think I got that.

Xavier growled at his sarcasm.

Icarus was prodded gently by Lycu, urged to get up. Icarus stood slowly, a bit stiff, standing beside Lycu. In a moment, the silver Shinlai vanished, threatening Phlo with tricks of his own. Icarus growled, but was uncertain of what to do. His eyes laid on Phlo, a Light Shinlai- something he had grown to hate. It strengthened his resolve, and he cloaked himself, disappearing into the shadows.

Last edited by Volpe on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Eldon just can't believe on whats going on. He grinds his teeth and gets worried. He digs his claws into the dirt and sets out a tiny growl. Eldon wants to do something but doesn't know what. He don't even know who they are. He even didn't get their names. Eldon watches the large female tackle the one on the silver shinlai. "Boys! Boys! Check yourselves! What on Elaisha has come over you?" She yelled at them all. "I think this is a bad time for me to be here." He said to himself.

"G-Get out of here!" Eldon hears a small cry.

"Huh?" Eldon looks at the little one. "You want me to leave?" He said to the young one. He can see she now scared and worried. 'I think she will be okay, I really hate letting any pup alone from a fight like this.' Eldon stares at the little girl. The fight now seems to dieing now. He can sense a lot of anger and stress from the fight. "I will take your word for it. Maybe we will see each other again young one, by the was before I leave whats your name little one, he asks."
Back to top Go down
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 pm

"I’d rather die than be a coward like you." The other spat back, clearly set off by what Phlo had said. "A light loving hippy, more than happy to cast illusions over other Shinlai he doesn’t even know."

Phlo couldn't help it. A laughter built inside his chest, he tried to keep it in but soon enough it rolled over the clearing. It wasn't a happy sound, but drenched with cynism. "HAH! You think you know ANYTHING at all? Lycuvayu, is that your name? Well, let me tell you, YOU DON'T!" Wow, I sound almost as crazy as he does, Phlo thought grimly. Sure enough, the next moment a strong gush of air rushed over him with enough force to drive him back by an inch.

Lycuvayu crouched low, snarling and baring his teeth. Next moment the Air Shinlai was vanishing, his voice sounding eerie without a body. "Well then coward? If you’d rather fight like a coward and use illusions, then two can play at that game." Phlo snarled at the place where the other just had been, seeing another Shinlai disappear from the corners of his eyes. Oh, so that's how they want it.

He laughed again, even more sarcastic and bitter this time. "You think you're so much, Lycuvayu," he said in a mocking tone. "But really, it's not the act of a coward to avoid the fight. But well, if you'd rather act brawny than brainy..." And with these words he too vanished. Instead of trying to find the others, he started weaving a net of light, making the rays cross in certain points. He knew from experience that getting burned by one of those was... less than pleasant.

(It's much like when you use a magnifying glass (is that an english word?) to burn a leave or something.)
Back to top Go down
Rondun
Admin
Rondun

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 pm

(YAY someone is actually using the Light element to intensify rays and light waves for once! XD)

“S’never stopped you before,” the Air Shinlai hissed, his gaze set dangerously on Phlo.

Marrinus glared down at him, a toothy snarl breaking his cold expression, “I act when necessary. Don’t tell me that this is the right time to--”

He was cut off as the Light Shinlai challenged, "Better a coward and alive than a hero and DEAD!"

It all went by pretty quickly after that.

The Dark Shinlai whirled his head around to glare at the audacious young male, who’s actions were only going to make things worse. It was just the opening Lycuvayu needed to throw him off. The Air Shinlai’s outraged bellow rung through his ears before he felt himself flung off his feet and into the ground, his head wracking against the bank as he landed on his side. His mind set on Lycu, it was not until the last second that he picked up on Icarus’s charge. Laying down, he was in a vulnerable position. “Damn cheap shot, kid!” he cursed under his breath, jolting himself upright and lowering his own horns, positive that the poison he coated them in the day before was just as lethal as it was when he first layered it on. He had begun gathering up shadows around him when swift action from Rhan sent the boy skidding off to the side.

Marrinus leaped to his feet and growled, “Wanna try that again kid?!” The light dancing off his almost metallic eyes seemed to intensify as they widened in challenge, his lips parting into a wide, cynical grin. He had nearly forgotten about Lycuvayu, the silver Shinlai was on his own once Marrinus had his sights set on the brat’s throat.

"Boys, Boys! Check yourselves! What on Elaisha has come over you?" Rhan butted in once more.

“Oh shut it,” Lycu snapped back at her, “Don’t deny you’re itching for a fight too.” The Air Shinlai edged over to where Icarus laid and nudged him to his feet. Marrinus rolled his eyes.

Once Lycuvayu disappeared into thin air, the black Shinlai had his eyes set on the hesitant young male who looked keen on pursuit. As Icarus followed the Air Lai and cloaked himself in shadow, Marrinus let out a ridiculing laugh “Not so fast, you!” he roared. Darting forward to where he sensed the kid was hiding, he lunged at the boy, feeling his claws make satisfyingly clear contact with the white Lai’s side as he landed on top of him and raked them clean through the kid’s soft hide.

Last edited by Rondun on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 pm

"Huh? You want me to leave? I will take your word for it. Maybe we will see each other again young one, by the was before I leave whats your name little one?" Eldon questioned the pup.

"My...My name?" she blinked "My name is Twi" she spoke without an ounce of hesitation and a light smile, which quickly fade as Marrinus rushed for Icarus “Not so fast, you!” Twi cocked her head back in their direction. Blood, the smell of blood soon after. "Marri--DAD!" she shout out worried, words she probably really shouldn't have.

Back to top Go down
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm

"My...My name?" she blinked "My name is Twi" She gave him a light smile.

"Thats a pretty name. Good bye Twi." He smiled back. As he starts to trot off about 15 feet away he hears the pup cry out "Marri--DAD!" Eldon just stops and turns his head at them. "Marri... It sounds like Marrinus!" Eldon is shocked at the name. "The dark one is... Marrinus, a Darkblood... crap... they must be all darkbloods... I really need to get out of here. But the pup... should even be near a fight what if she gets into it.." He said.

"Oh forget it." Eldon heads back to the group away from the fight and comes back to Twi. The little girl looks so worried about her father and the fight and he smells a lot of blood."Twi." He said softly. "You should you should at least stay with me for a wile until this fight dies down. I could sense the silver one and the light one was a little unstable since I got here but I didn't even expect a fight like this to happen. Don't worry, we wont be far. We will just be near the tree over there. Not to far. I can take care of myself, and you." He gives her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyliir
Friend of Hekili
Nyliir

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:10 am

(It has taken me a terribly long time to think of a reply D: )

Icarus heaved himself up stiffly as Rhan watched amusedly, perhaps she'd hit him with slightly too much force, it served him right for turning on Marrinus for no reason, he might have ended up doing something he ultimately regretted. Rhan held her paw up to her face and reminiscently traced the side of her mask with a claw.
She swept her gaze over the others just as Lycu vanished into thin air, and settled it on Icarus, whose eyes were boring into the face of Phlo with terrifying intensity. Either Phlo was a greatly disliked Shinlai, or he'd been thrown into the middle of a group that had all woken on the wrong side of the den. Icarus was following Lycu's lead and was beginning to shroud his form in darkness when the dark shape of Marrinus sprung from the ground, racking his claws through the white Lai's hide. The metallic scent of blood swirled into Rhan's nostrils, exciting her further. Curse these boys! Why wont they turn around and fight ME? She snarled to herself, flicking her head irritably.
A slight movement caught her eye. The male whose name she still did not know was standing with Twi, he was foolish to be hanging around if he obviously had no desire to fight, so what did he want?

"Marri--DAD!" Twi's voice called through the fight, but Marrinus was unlikely to hear her. Perhaps she was in trouble? Perhaps the male was going to hurt her? The brown male turned to walk away, but hesitated, and Rhan realised that he was trying to lead Twi away. As to where she was unsure, but also unwilling to risk anything in a group such as this. Swinging her head around to face Marrinus, she called after him, "Marrinus! The male is taking Twi!".
The older female did not know the youngster very well, but her protective nature erupted through her body, urging her to rush to the little one's aid; needed or not. With two great bounds she was catapulting towards the unnamed male, a snarl engraved on her face.

(Jeep, I'm just guessing that Eldon is brown, since you said he has similar colours to Reza. Let me know if he is actually pink or something xD)

Last edited by Nyliir on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nyface.deviantart.com
Mo
Friend of Silas
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:28 am

(Guys, I'm off for some days TRY NOT TO KILL PHLO MMKAY? But in meantime, non-lethal godmoding is allowed to a certain extent. :3)
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 am

Mo wrote:
(Guys, I'm off for some days TRY NOT TO KILL PHLO MMKAY? But in meantime, non-lethal godmoding is allowed to a certain extent. :3)

((And I'm going out most of today. I'll post when I get home))
Back to top Go down
Jeep-the-dragon
Friend of Silas
Jeep-the-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Nyliir wrote:

(Jeep, I'm just guessing that Eldon is brown, since you said he has similar colours to Reza. Let me know if he is actually pink or something xD)

(( Yes you got it right, he is brown. Before I reply I'm going to wait for the others like Saphirawolf, I want to know what Twi said :D. I'm going to feel bad for Eldon if he gets into another fight D: ))
Back to top Go down
Forrgotenrose
Admin
Forrgotenrose

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm

"HAH! You think you know ANYTHING at all? Lycuvayu, is that your name? Well, let me tell you, YOU DON'T!" He said, a strange laugh echoing from his throat.

Lycu looked at him blankly, still invisible. ‘That made no sense.’ He thought, rather bemused.

"You think you're so much, Lycuvayu, but really, it's not the act of a coward to avoid the fight. But well, if you'd rather act brawny than brainy..." He continued.

Lycu watched, not having moved or made a sound. Whenever he went invisible he tended not to move right away, other Shinlai would often look around having thought he would circle them, or run at them. A net of light started cropping up around the small clearing, the straight rays of light crossing over occasionally. Lycu made sure not to move, not to cross the light. He felt Marrinus leap past and attack Icarus, Lycu’s eyes flicked round to look at his friend. ‘What ever happened to not going off on your own?’ He asked himself. Attack the kid? Why? He posed no threat as far as Lycu could tell, a potential recruit, skilled with illusions.

Illusions... That gave him an idea.

Which was promptly interrupted by Rhan yelling "Marrinus! The male is taking Twi!" Lycu rolled his eyes but didn’t bother looking around, as she lurched past heading towards the unknown male.

He focused his energy and set about creating a mirage, identical in looks to himself, he didn’t specialise in exaggerating the images, just in creating a replica. His image appeared just behind where Rhan had been standing. To anyone in the clearing it would have looked like he’d just reappeared from being invisible. Manipulating the wind he channelled his voice to come from the manipulation.

“As an Advisor... I tend to think I am something...” He purred, his image’s mouth moving in unison. “And as an Advisor, I tend to know, all sorts...” He continued, a grin spreading across both his faces. “Phlorian di Liro, was it? Wouldn’t want to get your name wrong... That creates so many problems when tracking you.” He said with a light shrug and a broad grin.

((I've been distracted these past few days, so if I'm slow to post then don't worry. Don't ask me why but the fighting mood has left me :c ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woods of West Rendali   Woods of West Rendali - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Woods of West Rendali
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next