Shinlai Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for the Deviantart Group; The Shinlai Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBack to dA
It's nearly spring! New growth, fresh flowers and light! Speaking of light, enjoy the new Dalia theme!
SILAS RULES DAILAH DROOLS!!
A big thank you to Toadfoal and Alana for the images of Silas, and to Mingo for making the new layout.

Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!)

Go down 
+8
BlindedxBlack
Toadfoal
SiraIceshine
Silas
Samateus-1987
TheAlbinoBunny
Kordasai
NthKaro
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!)   Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Lyle looked to see another girl waving at the group of creatures. A bear stood next to her. He waved a greeting to her, Lyle couldn't quite figure what she had said.

The man then looked back to Fox, "So you where the source of the whole Unicorn fiasco? I guess stranger things have happened." The shinlai seemed proud of the unicorn, talent perhaps? Lyle had started to notice an influx of shinlai into the mountainous area, why would that be?
Back to top Go down
http://kyuubi-of-the-night.deviantart.com/
Blue
Friend of Adlai
Blue

Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!)   Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 pm

La Volpe's head turned in Kayla's direction when she spoke.

"Hello there, how are you guys today? I don't mean to interrupt, I just saw a bright flash of light and came to inspect what it was."

La Volpe grinned and caused three small orbs of light to float beside him. When they slowly drifted to the ground, the second they touched, the went off with a sudden, intense flash of light. "That was my doing. I'm Fox, Shinlai of Light, a pleasure to meet you."

"So you where the source of the whole Unicorn fiasco? I guess stranger things have happened."

"I wouldn't call it a fiasco. Simply having some fun. But yes, I was the source of it all. I'm rather talented with mirages." Volpe arched his back and yawned widely, his teeth flashing in the sunlight. "It livened up this otherwise sleepy town."
Back to top Go down
http://sirius-brightstar.deviantart.com/
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!)   Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Lyle gave Fox an inquisitive look, he seemed interested in the stories the walking fluffball had, but his mental convictions stopped him from being to much of an excited person.

"Well, the sun is hot but at least it's not all that humid. Heh, I guess it's the mountain air."
Back to top Go down
sandroving
Pack Member
sandroving

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!)   Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Three small lights appeared around the shinlai, when they collided they burst into bright light. "That was my doing. I'm Fox, Shinlai of Light, a pleasure to meet you." The closer shinlai greeted. "Well," Kayla chuckled, "I suppose that explains the lights I saw," she smiled. "My name is Kayla," she then pointed at her bear being silly, still holding onto the three fish in her jaw, "and this is my polar bear cub, Berra." Berra looked up at the mention of her name.

"I wouldn't call it a fiasco. Simply having some fun. But yes, I was the source of it all. I'm rather talented with mirages." Volpe arched his back and yawned widely, his teeth flashing in the sunlight. "It livened up this otherwise sleepy town." "So there is a town nearby, thats good to hear. We will have to stop by and have a look later on," Kayla told the bear. "What brings you all here on this lovely day?" she asked everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://sandroving.deviantart.com/
NthKaro
Friend of Silas
NthKaro

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!)   Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Lyle looked at the polar bear cub sitting right before him. The day had already been strange with Fox on the shore. He bent down and gave the the young bear a good look in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!)   Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain Point Chronicles (New start on pg16, join if you want!)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11